Monday, October 24, 2011

HeadAche ( Part 1 )

Sorry if I'm distant, I was aware but you prolly missed it.
I've had alot on my mind, bad thoughts, though I resisted.
It's just hard to come to terms when your mental yearns for stimulation. But all these girls want is drama and jewels; lack of education. In anticipation we try to intertwine our lives but convos get cut short. Why?
Ha, Basketball Wives.
I criticize that and you get all evil. For what? You act like we ain't got Tivo.
Record that shit and lets get back to THIS issue. Why every time you leave you act like I don't miss you? Prolly cause you thought up some bullshit your home girl brought up in a misguided attempt to try and get me caught up!
I'd rather leave out and get a cooler head before the situation gets worse and damage starts to spread. You making accusations.. 'Oh, you going to get some head! I already looked through your iPhone and when I catch the bitch, she's dead"
Right....
I'ma grab my keys, grab some drinks and lose this dead weight. Damn, I could have really done without this fuckin Headache..

No comments:

Post a Comment