Monday, October 24, 2011

I Just Wish You Knew ( A Female P.O.V. )

I just want you to know.
The first moment you saw me, I knew you wanted me.
I played hard to get; couldn't let you get what you wanted just because you wanted it.
You could burn a hole through a wall staring so hard at me. Through me.
Maybe you want more than I think? Maybe I should just let you taste...??
We touch.
I love it.
You LOVE it.
We love it.
I think I love.....
You've pulled away.
Your eyes drift towards empty corners of the room now.
No longer burning through walls. Not even enough heat to burn a cigarette.
I call. You ignore. I call. You ignore. I text....”Why?!”
The first moment you saw me, I KNEW I knew that was all you wanted!
I was stupid for thinking it was more than only physical...

No comments:

Post a Comment