Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Writers Block ( Ceilings )

Writers Block is the worst.
Hard to reach for the stars when you can see a ceiling.
It's stifling.
Life lessons wrapped in words of eloquence to inspire those who could become Presidents.
Or even to entice minds on the decline so even one fallen from grace can relate.
I'll provide the escape.
The getaway from hurt feelings, misdealings, and empty promises without meaning,

I just need to break this ceiling.
Break this self-made barricade so thoughts can elevate to a higher state.
And I don't need Mary Jane.
I mean Mary J by the way it's 'Real Love' when my pen strokes the page.
The way it's real blood that flows through my veins.

If my creativity should die before I arise, I'll put my soul in the clouds and write verses in the sky.
Future philosophers can sit around and debate the translation.
My presence will still be felt regardless of my bodies location.

What ceilings??

No comments:

Post a Comment