Saturday, December 10, 2011

Modern Day Samurai.

 
We use words as verbal swords to clash in conflicts.

Our minds are lethal weapons, interjected, with lyrical content.

Convinced of our strategy and sure success, we create opportunities with ingenuity, no words suppressed.

Hear me Roar like a Lion; a blatant Battle-cry to that foes who forgot we clench Honor close before we die.

Live by your principles no matter who may judge. Hold strong, stand your ground, never stumble or budge.

Learn, Adapt, and Conquer. A fool is a man who cannot change with the times, adapt, and stay in the grind.

And to those left behind, hopefully you'll rise up and become more than you are. Change is made but leaves scars. I'll observe from afar.

I still have room for improvement as I continue my upward movement. Ascending to become better than I was yesterday, though I'm amazed that I'd bathed in the flames of controversy and emerged unscathed.

Tough times, lost rhymes, and a lack of prowess. I've become stronger, wrote better, and I've made decent progress.

I keep my armor close, sword sharp, and head high but I'm just a Misunderstood Philosopher.

A Modern Day Samurai.

No comments:

Post a Comment