Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Sweetest Delicacy ( 18+ )

My mouth wanders your barren flesh, lips to soft and ample breast.

You gasp in excitement, back delicately arched. My mouth explores your skin, excited but parched.

Tongue yearning for the sweetest of taste while delicate kisses cause your knees to shake.

Breaths quicken as goosebumps riddle your skin.

My mouth descends, anxious to discover what lies within.

I reach my destination, nestle deep, and bless your temple.

Merciful strokes of devilish passion as if the answer were that simple.

You encourage me with rising hips. I respond with callous dips.

Tasting your inner sanctum as deep as my tongue will reach.

You start to speak, yet you studder, groaning as you reach your peak.

Apex of pleasure spark and your body ignites into bliss

I continue to suckle your jewel, your leg shakes, stretches and twist.

You beg me to stop, voice pleading and soft. I draw away, you push me back down.

I slurp. You scoff. I stroke, you hum. I lick. You cum.

Your struggles gives way and your energies dampen. Your body is mine now. A playground to run rampant.

For now I'll drink your ambrosia; The Sweetest Delicacy. And await switched positions, of you pleasing me.

1 comment: