Thursday, December 22, 2011

Forbidden Words





How do I start to express forbidden words? I can't speak what's on my mind but I have these thoughts all the time. I have visions of a vixen and I'm vexed at my decisions and the pictures that you're posting make me want to make revisions.

Um...

I mean I'm happy for the love you found.I'm around! I'll be here to hold you up should the world ever try to knock you down. I'm in town. Oh, you wanna go out? Yeah, I'm down. Any time with you is cool, I'm not dumb, but I'll be fooled if you wear that tight dress to see me. Eyes meet, you see me. Lemme hold you close for this dance. Music hits, we're in a trance. Hips grind, the beat winds, your eyes shine, you're so fine. Just in time, the lights are on.

Gotta remember you're not mine. You belong to the next man with big dreams and big plans. I didn't have my 'ish together when we met. So I missed..

Damn...damn...

If you come any closer, I'm not sober, so I'll tell you now.
Kiss me, I'll show you how.
Diss me, and I'll be going now.
It's on you where tonight goes, ma, clubs closing now.
We can go about our lives like nothing happened or I can show you I'm adapting.
I've been learning like, for real. I'm not joking. I'm for real! One chance to make it happen.
"Do you love me? Let's be real. Do you want me? That'd be ill. Can I have you, girl? Let's make a deal. Look me in my eyes and tell me that our love ain't worth a fight."

Fatality, she stayed the night.
Brutality, I beat it right.
I'd call it a Flawless Victory if she really knew how much she meant to me. Your man was blowing your phone up when you whispered "Please, come into me." I could only oblige when I lifted your thighs and make our love infinity. If you didn't before, you did now, my Forbidden Words struck instantly.

....wow...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with the young lady before me this one hit home for a few reasons and it flowed like it was a song being serenaded right in front of me. This has to be one of your best yet. Thanks for the tag it was a slight confirmation that I'm doing the right thing by closing one chapter in my so called love life and starting on the notes of what I want my next to possibly be. Thanks Mr. Awesome =* =)

    ReplyDelete