Monday, November 5, 2012

Bliss

Mind drifts to thoughts of your soft lips. Tender texture taste better when it's soaked in your pleasure.

Marinated in bliss, created in your climax..

RELAX!!

Let me relieve some stress. I know you need that.

Remove the weights of burden that the world has placed on you.

Replace that with strong hands roaming all over your hips and lower back.

Embrace that sensation..

Groans turn to moans and I press harder, you push your hips back in retaliation.

Oh..!! This means War!

My tongue becomes a mercenary; traversing your landscape leaving destruction in its wake.

Soft breaths make your legs shake. I bite your inner thigh recklessly;

...hell, I was curious to see what kinda sound you'd make!!

Your face flush and your cheeks blush..your hips rise as you mouth cries.

Silent screams as your voice fails but body reacts louder than war drums.

Linen clenched in balled fist and your face twist --

"You're so cute when you cum.."

Sheets damp with the wine of your satisfaction. I drink from the source and you grab my head in reaction.

Drowning me beneath the waves; I could have been lost at sea..

See, I like a little aggression ( It's a confession ), do your thing love!



No comments:

Post a Comment