Tuesday, November 13, 2012

'Tigress'

Claw marks and gashes

Teeth marks and gnashes.

She knows no shame and accepts no blame that she quivers at pleasure but climaxes at pain.

Yes...

Guilty fangs sink into innocent skin, then, moans are stifled..

'You're just trying to hold it in..'

Win or lose, the sex is just the interlude.

Her body gushes rapids; all I need now is an inter tube.

I wanna move in but I don't mean with baggage or paying rent.

I want to be inside you, intermingled with your scent.

Each stroke makes her body jump, she gasp air and restarts.

Nails in my back, dragging down, leaving claw marks.

Wounds  marks her territory; scars of the process.

Open wounds and light bleeding, she access her prowess and licks my lips after.

Yeah, she's crazy...

My Tigress.

No comments:

Post a Comment