Friday, December 14, 2012

Escape into Words

Another escape into Words...

And I don't mean Microsoft.
Though it wouldn't hurt to Excel my Spreadsheet into Powerpoints and produce more Works.

Pen flirts with paper leaving ink to savor the words of a fallen Savior.
Talk is cheap and I still couldn't buy the words needed to save her.
Lady Luck left so what the fuck am I left with?
Two left feet...makes it awkward to step with

Right on the edge of Defeat and dark thoughts.
Distraught at my lack of progress. That's my fault.

Yet I'm still under assault from undercover enemies with faith in my failure yet no heart to believe in me.

Apart from all that, I'm cool! Still smirk as I lace my shoes. Still plenty of souls to soothe with the well placed words I use.

They're mad that I still play by, but break, their rules. These fools..

You keep getting by by getting high. Oh no, not I.
Keep going the way of the birds. I have my own escape.
I'll mess with these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment