Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kanye West 'Power' Freestyle





Just because you understand doesn't mean you comprehend and just because you didn't come in last doesn't mean that you win. And just because you're a Saint doesn't mean you can't Sin, so I won't abstain from the frame of mind that I'm within. That means I'll change and remain, time and time again. That means I'll grow and rampage again till I transcend. So I guess I'll rage, guess I'll grow, attain more power, attain more hoes, attain more knowledge so I can prophet to the lost souls emptying their pockets! The medias Lost it. The blind leading the blind, man. These devils are overtaking our kind, man! Break free of the the cycle so you can shine, than. The most dangerous weapon is still your mind, damn. If no one man should have all that power, separate it, divide it and let us find it. Either that, or lead em, become a Tyrant. Either way, the Dawns coming, so let's get violent!!

2 comments: