Friday, January 13, 2012

x Situation x

So, ma, I appreciate your time and I appreciate us meeting. Just because I seem cold doesn't mean I don't have feelings.
And just because my words are bold doesn't mean you're not appealing but I feel we should talk before we really started dealing.
So I got a 'Situation', and I'm not trying to cause complications. If Love can move mountains, than what we got can shift Nations.
But I dig you for your style and our range of conversation. This is a lot for one person so it might require contemplation...

The time we spent was love and I don't regret if for a second. Secondly, you are my second so I shouldn't have been reckless.
 I should have told you sooner but I was enraptured by your class and if I told you I was creeping than we probably wouldn't last.
It's unfair to you that I have you as my Number 2, but you're you! You know exactly what it is that I've been through.
You know all about my struggles, weaknesses, and my faults. I reveal these things to you because I wanted these results.
Even though I've been wrong and have no intentions on making you my Wife, am I wrong for still wanting to give you a critical part in my life?
I know we're living in Sin but you'll have me in the End! And don't worry about my girl, I'll just tell her you're a friend!

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is getting stronger. The potential is limitless.

    ReplyDelete