Tuesday, September 4, 2012

'Bury Me'



I think I’ll Live Forever, honestly. Most things people promise me are broken, so what’s harming me? I got Faith in self ‘cause people believe in dishonesty. I’ll let Karma follow them around and keep doing me.

They say “If you’re not loving, you’re not living”. Well fuck it; BURY ME. It’s a scary place to be but fear can bring a state of clarity. Not to say I’m scared to love but I’m smarter than I use to be. Learn from your mistakes; that’s the point. I study history.

The Victors write their truths regardless of what transpired then, and relationships have endings to which both sides provide the pen. So who’s to say the 2 stories have all the truth and the past glory and not the pain of bitterness to change the entire category?

What was once love is now a sad song. Raindrops replace sunshine now that Love’s gone. Hot passion turns to cold water and what’s worse is that the connection that was once so strong is now severed. 

Yeah, you’re cut off.

No calls, no text. No smiles, no sex. Loneliness sets it and desperation comes next. You thought you’d bounce back but you just put yourself in more trouble. Love sucks, and you ask me why I’m not fucking with it? 

Where’s the shovel..?

No comments:

Post a Comment