Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dream of an Emperor



I’m staring at a blank screen with a blinking cursor. I feel like it’s taunting me. To undertake the daunting task of putting tangible words on top of it like a Sundae. Someday, these words will inspire another King and Queen to desire their own Empire. To construct, look forward past criticism, and create a path of One’s own choosing. All of our pains, past, presents, and experiences echo throughout time and can last past our earthly demise. Immortal is the man that can continue to teach even after his physical body has reached its last Sunrise. Until that time, I want to watch the Sunset over what I’ve created, tip my head in respect at those who didn’t object to my success. Your support helped me build the bridges to those I haven’t yet reached. I may yet inspire peace in lost Souls, or bring them to war within. No holds barred but these cold doors are. The Key to Peace may rest in me. How can I rest when not all of us are free?

No comments:

Post a Comment