Monday, September 3, 2012

Negativity ( Ruined Wonderland )



My mind is fractured like a broken glass. I’m fucking mad. No Hatters in this bitch, burn Wonderland to ash.
Rip the Queen of Hearts apart. Who does Love anyway?  Anyways, I’ll take pleasure over pain in almost any way.

Too much pride to accept the fact I hurt myself. Fuck your help. Help me help you, yourself, and excuse yourself.
I got a ball of negative energy that you’d need Atlas to handle and even he might be overwhelmed by the stature. Really bad thoughts.

Good riddance to inadequate answers and empty pipe dreams about ‘What If’s and ‘How comes’s. Pointless questions, from what I’ve seen. And these eyes aren’t old, so the young can become accustomed to hearing the truth regardless of where it comes from.
 
I don’t hate people but I dislike most of you. Your enemies play their part and your friends choose not to get close with you. That’s why I’ll keep a chosen few, and have a toast or two.  To success or duress, whatever, pass me a bottle.

Now I’m mixing Ciroc, Orange Juice, and Full Throttle like it’s my last day on Earth. Party like it’s no tomorrow. But tomorrow I’ll wake up with the bitterness in my system and a passion for destruction, ambition is in my vision.

I don’t care how you get at me, attention will never limit me. Negativity will forever be a Sin to me. But when Atlas legs buckle, you mo’fuckas in trouble. And you’ll see what happened to Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment