Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wife/Mistress



I kissed my wife when I left out, same time I text my girlfriend that I’d recently stepped out. Told the mistress to come to the door topless; assured the wife before I left that I’d be honest.

And honestly I lied but I’ll pay for that in due time, however in the meantime, my mind is on her behind.  I play R. Kelly when I’m sexing her from behind, put my phone on silent I can listen to her moan.

We both know the risk, she said ‘Fuck it. We’re grown’. True, plus she likes the fact she can steal me away from home. It’s like Baseball. My wife's the Umpire, Empress of my Empire. Queen of my Castle but she doesn’t know my desires.

My Mistress is a commoner with an ass that’s uncommon, met her at a restaurant. I ordered her body to go. She’s into kinky shit, hard slaps, and slave whips. Told me she liked it when I choked her and I couldn’t say no.

She laughs when I get dressed, starts rolling her weed up. Flicks the lighter, inhales, tells me to call her later so we can meet up. She kisses me goodbye, says ‘Tell your wife I said hi’, and knows when she text she won’t get a reply.

It’s a thrill to her to be fucking a married man but I’m disgusted with myself; reapply my wedding band. What makes it worse is she smiles at me as soon as I get home; my loyal Wife for life and I choose to do her wrong.

My Queen kisses me on the cheek and sits me down at the table. Straddles me on my lap with a smile on her face. 

She whispers “ I know about that bitch, and I know where she stays. I’m fucking BOTH of yall up and then I’m leaving the state. I’ve never killed before but you both truly deserve it, so when I pull the trigger I hope that it was really worth it.”

That’s when I felt the 9 pressed tight against my chest. She’d concealed it so perfectly right between her breast. I knew I messed up and the fault was all mine, and my time was due so I’d pay for my crime.

BANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment